5 Eye Makeup Tips | Mascara Brush
Here we will guide you through Eye Makeup Tips for Mascara. Let’s face it, none of us want so much mascara on, it can produce spider lashes or can flake off resulting in raccoon eyes. Don’t despair however, knowing how to utilize mascara is just a matter of practice and some great tips
Best Eye Makeup Tips For Mascara Is As Follows:
1. Don’t pump the wand in and out of the bottle. This pushes air into the tube which will make the mascara dry out faster causing clumping and flaking. Instead, gently twist the back and forth or in circular motions to pick up the desired amount of product.
2. If you decide to curl your lashes, begin at the root of the lashes being careful not to get any skin into the eyelash curler. Press the curler together and hold for about 10 seconds and move the curler out to the end of your lashes and repeat. Again, this step is optional but it does make for longer looking lashes and opens the eye.
3. Eye Makeup Tips for Mascara: When you remove the wand from the bottle make sure to scrap off any excess mascara from the wand. This will help you avoid making your lashes clumpy.
4. Whether you start with your top or bottom lashes is completely up to you, although beginning with the bottom lashes will prevent those tiny dots that appear on your eyelids when you look down to apply mascara to your bottom lashes. For the top lashes, look straight forward, take the wand and place it at the base of your lashes. Using a back-and-forth motion while moving the wand up your lashes and sweep upward, this will help give your lashes a curled effect. Keep repeating this until you get your lashes as thick as you want, usually 2-3 coats. When it comes to the bottom lashes, tilt your head forward slightly to keep from getting mascara onto your cheek. Use the eye makeup tips same side to side motions until you get a good coat of mascara on your lower lashes. If you have problems with mascara transferring from your lashes onto your eyelids or cheeks, use a business card, credit card or small piece of paper and hold over the area while applying your mascara.
5. To make your eyelashes look even thicker a trick is to apply a coat of black eyeliner to the upper waterline of your eyes with beautiful Eye Makeup Tips. To do this, pull up your lashes just a bit, and run the black eyeliner on the top of the inner waterline. To give it more staying power, dip your eyeliner pencil in black waterproof gel eyeliner and line the waterline. Even though this is a subtle difference, the black base it creates automatically gives the appearance of thicker, fuller lashes. Follow these Eye Makeup Tips and how to apply the Mascara whenever you want to look beautiful.