7 Simple Homemade Natural Remedies For Breast Cancer
‘Breast Cancer’ may be a condition that may take place in anyone of us. It is not only common form of cancer, but also the most deadly one. It may crop up due to lifestyle habits such as wearing tight undergarments, too much exposure to the sun, alcoholism, overweight or physical inactivity. There are several anti-cancer foods, which can be consumed to reduce the effect of cancer or prevent you from getting one. It is assumed that in the coming years, the number of breast cancer cases may only increase.
“Phytomedicines” or “Phytotherapy”, is an alternate name for herbal treatment of breast cancer, which is a 2000 years old practice. In olden days, natural remedies for breast cancer were equipped with extracts of roots, plants, flowers, branches, barks, seeds and fruits are used in the creation of such Phytomedicines. There are few other natural remedies for breast cancer readily available at home.
We have listed natural remedies for breast cancer treatment few of them below:
1. ‘Garlic’ is a commonly found herb, used to impart a deep flavor to the dishes. Garlic prevents growth and development of cancer cells by increasing the Killer cells called ‘macrophages’. A ripened extract of garlic, protects DNA from reacting with the harmful influence of carcinogenic cells in the body. Consume 8 cloves and gulp it down with water. Or enjoy a garlic rich meal.
2. Flaxseed: Flaxseed is rich in lignans. These lignans may be transformed by fermentation, which on entering the colon can act as estrogens. It contains ALA an Omega-3 fatty acid, which prevents growth of cancer cells. In women with breast cancer it helps, in enhancing the concentration of lignans that reduces the effect of breast cancer. Sprinkle few flax seeds on top of every meal.
3. Carotenoids: By taking in green vegetables, we ensure that carotenoids reach our body. These are pigments found in green vegetables and leafy herbs. Carotenoids are rich in anti-oxidants which prevent the growth or occurrence of cancer cells in the body.
4. Green tea is an effective anti-cancer drug, which can be consumed every day to ensure prevention and growth of cancer cells in the body. Green tea contains “polyphenols” that can fight with cancer cells in the body. Green Tea also protects the body from the harmful radiations of the sun, and defend our body from developing cancer cells due to radiations.
5. Spinach: Spinach contains ‘lutein’ which is an antioxidant that protects against breast cancer and other esophageal cancers. Eat spinach atleast twice in a week to avoid risks of cancer and to get a natural healthy glow on the skin. You may enjoy spinach in the form of a juice, a salad, in soups or sautéed.
6. Usage of tomatoes is one of the best natural remedies for breast cancer: Tomatoes contain lycopene, which is a powerful anti-oxidant that prevents and stops the growth of cancer cells. Eat tomatoes ripe, cooked or pureed in your favorite curries and gravies.
7. Salmon: Salmon is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. It boosts the immunity of the body and keeps carcinogenic cells at bay. Enjoy a salmon grilled, steamed or baked. It makes a delicious dish and consuming Salmon fish twice a week, is an effective natural remedies for breast cancer.